We Need Your Help
Every donation will help us to improve treatment and quality of life for over 470,000 Irish asthma patients. All gifts, regardless of size, really do make a difference.
Latest News & Events >>
Holiday Tips & Daily Irish Pollen Forecast Supported by Dyson
Asthma Society of Ireland issues holiday advice and launches online daily pollen forecast for Ireland, supported by Dyson
Vacancy: Office Assistant (CE Scheme)
We are looking for a part-time Office Assistant to join our team. Applicants for this position must qualify for CE employment scheme (applicants must be in receipt of Social welfare payment for 12 month or longer and be aged 25 or over).
World Asthma Day 2013 - Fighting asthma with every breath
To mark World Asthma Day the Asthma Society is calling for action on the National Asthma Programme and for better air quality for all.
Nationwide Poll - Ban on Smoky Coal favoured by 85%
Asthma Society welcomes proposed all-island ban on smoky coal announced by Minister for Environment on the eve of World Asthma Day.
Strawberry Half Marathon 2013 Announces the Asthma Society of Ireland as Charity Partner
The Strawberry Half Marathon organisers have announced the Asthma Society of Ireland as their nominated charity for 2013. The event, based in and around Enniscorthy will feature a half marathon, 15k walk and 5m road race Sunday 26th May.
Find out what’s happening in your area - Free Pharmacy Asthma Clinics scheduled in 2013
Free Asthma Pharmacy Clinics offer asthma patients the chance to have their asthma reviewed by a specialist nurse. Click for more information on dates and locations.
Asthma Coach is the first free mobile app designed to help Irish people manage asthma.
Asthma Coach enables you to:
- Record your preventer and reliever medication plan, peak flow values (if used), trigger exposure and symptoms.
- Know what to do in case of an emergency including easy access to the 5 Step Rule right on your iPhone.
- Record and access the contact details for your Doctor or Emergency contact person.
- Access the Asthma Society website and our library of How-To videos including clips showing the correct use of various asthma inhalers and spacer devices.
- Get info on the pollen count in your province
Asthma Nurse >>
If you have a question about your asthma, our asthma nurse is here to help. You can submit your query online here. Whatever your question, we're here to help.
|Using your inhaler||
|Using your peak flow meter|